Fastport Passport is a passport & visa expediting company that secures and expedites passport applications for U.S. citizens nationwide who are in need of urgent passport such as individuals who are traveling within fourteen (14) days or who needs to obtain a travel visa within thirty (30) days of travel.
Fastport has been in business since 2002 processing thousand’s of passport application for traveler’s who are in need of expedited passports. They have maintained an A rating with the Better Business Bureau since inception and have very positive reviews around the internet.
Fastport passport is a top tier legitimate registered expediting company that is authorized by the U.S. State Department to process passport applications only to individuals who are in need of a passport for international travel. If you need a passport and are traveling past 30 days you will have to visit your passport offices to obtain your U.S. passport. (Note:) Fastport Passport can process passport renewals, and additional passport pages no travel plans are required.
To obtain your U.S. passport with Fastport follow the process online. It is a three step process, you simply:
- Select the type of services you are interested in and fill out the additional information such as names, date of travel, and type of delivery options such as UPS, FEDEX, and USPS.
- Prepare your documents and fill out the government forms
- Ship your documents in for expedited passport processing
Fastport Passport Services: Select Below
- New Passport
- Passport Renewals
- Child’s Passport
- Passport Replacements
- Second Passport
- Name Change Passport Corrections
- Passport Cards
- Expedited Passport Service Options:
- Same days services – $349.00,
- 24 Hours Next Day – $299.00,
- 2 – 3 Days Business Services – $249.00,
- 5-7 Days Business Services – $199.00,
- 8-14 Business Days – $149.00
1318 Coney Island Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11230
Phone Numbers and email address:
Hours of operation:
Monday – Thursday – 9 am to 5 pm
Fridays – 9 am to 4:30 pm
Saturday and Sundays – Closed
How It Works: