- DS-11 Application Form for New Passport
- DS-82 Application Form for Passport Renewal
- DS-3053 Child Passport Application
- DS-64 Lost or Stolen Passport Replacement Application Form
- DS 4085 Additional Visa Pages Application Form
- DS-5504: Application Form for Name Change and Data Corrections
- DS-10 Birth Affidavit Passport Form
- DS-2029: Application for Consular Report of Birth Abroad for a U.S. Citizen
Passport Offices in Douglas County
Douglas County applicants looking to find a passport offices in Nevada would need to visit any of the 4 locations official US passport acceptance facilities located in Douglas County. Nevada state has a total of 14 passport acceptance offices that you would be able to obtain a passport.
The passport agent in Douglas County would be able give you the passport form and witness your signature to obtain a passport. Passport acceptance agents at the Douglas Offices require an appointment so you will have to call the postal office for an appointment.