Boston Passport Agency – Expedite Your Boston Passport Application
The Boston Passport Agency is at the Tip O’Neill Federal Building in Boston MA 02222. If you need an emergency passport in Boston, or you will be traveling within the next two weeks, you will need to visit the Boston Passport Agency.
This agency requires travel plans so you will need to provide proof of travel in order to obtain a passport at this passport agency.
Boston Passport Expediting Service
This Boston agency can get your emergency passport the same day You will need to show that you will be traveling in the next two weeks before the agency will be allowed to process your passport application. You will need to pay the expediting fee, as well as the application fees. Also, you will need to provide proof of your traveling plans.
Address & Hours of Operation
Tip O’Neill Federal Building 10 Causeway St., Room 247 Boston, MA 02222
Boston Passport Hours of Operation:
On Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday the Boston Passport Agency hours are from 8 A.M. to 1 P.M. On Tuesday, the hours of the Boston Passport Agency are from 10 A.M. to 1 P.M.
To make an appointment at any time, call this toll free number 1-877-487-2778
Items to bring with you:
- Proof of travel
- Appointment confirmation number
- Required Documents
- All forms completed
- A major credit/debit card, check, bank draft, cash, or money order to pay for application and expedited services.
Things that you should do when arriving:
- Get there early
- Go to suite 247
- Speak with the representative at the information desk and receive number
- Wait for your number to be called
- Waiting times will vary upon traffic.
Boston Passport Agency Tips:
- Passport Expediting Fee (Usually $60.00)
- Be on time! Appointment later than 15 minutes past your scheduled time. You would need to reschedule your appointment
- No one is allowed other than the people who are required for the passport.
Boston Passport Agency Services:
- Passport Renewal
- New Passport
- Child Passport
- Replacement Passport
If you cannot go to the Boston Regional Passport agency and need your passport quickly you could hire the help of a private passport expediting company to get your passport expedited quickly.
Note: In order to have the Boston Passport Agency process your passport in as little as 24 to 48 hours you would need to provide evidence urgent travel plans.