Buffalo Passport Agency
The Buffalo Passport Agency is at 111 Genesee Street in Buffalo, NY 14203. If you are looking for an emergency passport in the Western United States and traveling within 14 business days or 28 if a visa is required, then you will need to visit the Buffalo Passport Agency.
- If you are planning to apply, make sure that your international travel is within 14 calendar days. If you have already applied, your international travel should be within 5 calendar days.
- You must be able to provide physical evidence of your international travel, such as printed copies of your flight itinerary, hotel reservation, cruise tickets, or proof of international car insurance.
- You need to pay an additional $60 for expedited processing, along with the regular application fees.
Scheduling an Appointment
You can set up an appointment with the agency by calling the National Passport Information:1-877-487-2778
Address & Phone Number
111 Genesee Street
Buffalo, NY 14203
U.S. Department of State
Buffalo Passport Agency
44132 Mercure Cir.
PO Box 1024
Sterling, VA 20166-1024
There are no public phone numbers for the Buffalo Passport Agency, But you could call the National Scheduling Agency to schedule an appointment for the Buffalo Passport Agency.
Hours of Operation
- Monday – 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tuesday – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursday – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Friday – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
By Appointment Only
Closed Federal Holidays
Below are some tips that should be considered when you go for your appointment.
When you Arrive for Your Appointment:
- No Late Appointments: If you are 15 minutes late, you will need to reschedule your appointment
- No Weapons are allowed
- Check-in at the front desk
- Wait to be called
Items to bring with you:
- Completed forms
- Your confirmation number
- Supporting documentation
- A credit or debit card, cash, money order, bank draft, or check to pay for the application and expedited services.
To sum up, if you need to get a passport fast, the Buffalo Passport Agency can process it in as little as 24 to 48 hours with evidence of urgent travel plans. You could also hire the services of a passport expediting company for faster processing. It is important to have all the necessary documents and payment ready when you visit the agency or submit your application through a passport expediting company. This will help ensure that your passport is processed quickly and accurately.
Get an Expedited Passport in As Little as 24 Hours
Looking to travel in 30 days? And need to replace your passport, renew passport or get a new passport. U.S. Passport Help Guide provides all passport expediting services with passport services starting as low $199.00Get an Expedited Passport Today!