Caribbean Best Shore Excursions 
The Caribbean is popular among tourists due to its warm climate and beautiful tropical settings. Therefore, it should not come to your surprise that hundreds of thousands of people go on cruises to the Caribbean every year. Caribbean best shore excursions are one of the best things to do on a Caribbean cruise. If you’re planning on going on a cruise, here is some information about the best Caribbean shore excursions of 2019.
Why You Should Go on a Caribbean Shore Excursion
Going on a Caribbean shore excursion will give you the opportunity to enjoy everything the Caribbean has to offer. These trips are designed to provide tourists an experience they will never forget. You can look forward to activities like lounging on tropical beaches and even participating in active water sports. While it’s one thing to see the Caribbean from a cruise ship, it’s another thing to explore and experience the Caribbean islands on shore tours.
Some of the many activities that you may be able to partake in by purchasing a Western Caribbean shore excursions package or a Southern Caribbean shore excursions package are as follows:
- Riding a horse along a tropical beach
- Zip lining through jungles
- Golf by the ocean
- Explore local artisan shops
- Explore the local reefs from in the waters or from a boat
As you can see, there is something for everyone when it comes to Caribbean cruise shore excursions. Whether you’re going on the tour on your own or with friends and family, the experience that you will have will be unforgettable.
Types of Caribbean Shore Excursions 2019
Most cruise lines and shore excursion companies offer a significant number of different tours. Here is some information about the kind of shore excursions you can reasonably expect to see.
- Active vs. Sightseeing Tours – Shore excursions differ from each other significantly regarding the level of activity. Active tours usually consist of biking, water sports, hiking, zip lining, and even dog sledding. Active trips could also involve spending the day at a beach, spa, or festival. On the other hand, sightseeing tours are usually bus tours that take tourists to attractions and shopping areas.
- Full vs. Half-Day Tours – Shore excursions also differ regarding length. Some tours will take up all the time you have in port. Other tours are just a few hours in length. If you want to see the most the Caribbean has to offer; you are probably better off taking a full day tour.
- Guided vs. Free Time – When people think of shore excursions, most people think of a busload of tourists following a guide. While these types of shore excursion tours are undoubtedly popular, there are also tours that are less structured. Some trips will transport you to the destination and then give you free time to explore the area. At the end of the tour, all you need to do is meet at the bus to return to the cruise ship. There are also some tours that are guided but then offer tourists a few hours of free time in the end.
Example of Caribbean Shore Excursions
Shore excursions are one of the best things to do on the Western Caribbean cruise. For more information about Caribbean shore excursions in 2019, don’t hesitate to contact us. You can also reach out to us to learn more about discount shore excursions.