Passport Applications

Below is a complete list of US passport application forms that are listed by the type of passport services you may need. We have created a dedicated page for each type of passport services for your convince.

When you are applying for any type of United States passport you are required to complete a U.S. passport application. For example, applying for a passport for a minor would require additional information that you may need to provide.

DS-11 Application Form for New Passport is required to complete for United States citizen when applying for a new U.S passport or when applying for a passport for a minor.

DS-82 Application Form for Passport Renewal is required to complete when renewing your United States passport or when your passport has expired no more than 5 years beyond the passport expiration date.

DS-3053 Child Passport Application Form should be submitted along with DS-11 application when you are applying for a child passport under the age of 16 as evidence of parental permission.

DS-5504: Name Change, Data Corrections, and Limited Passport Book is should be used when a United States citizen needs to make a passport name change, data correction or replacing passport within one year of the passport being issued.

DS-64 Application Form for Lost or Stolen Passport should be submitted along with application DS-11 New Application Form.

DS-4085: Application is used when a United States citizen wants to add additional visa pages to his/her U.S. passport.