Guam Visa – How To Apply For A Guamanian Visa
You will not need a passport to travel as an Untied States citizen that is returning from or traveling to any U.S. territories. You will need a valid driver’s license or state issued photo identification.
The following list will provide you with destinations that are United States territories and will not need a passport or visa to travel to.
The U.S. Territories are as follows:
The U.S. Virgin Islands
Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands
Any U.S. citizen that returns directly from and U.S. territory has not been considered to have left the U.S. and does not need to have a passport present.
However, if you want to obtain a passport anyway, you can do so using the information and links provided below.
You can obtain a new passport if any of the follow apply:
- If you are applying for your first U.S. passport
- If your previous U.S. passport was issued when you were under age 16
- If your previous U.S. passport was lost, stolen, or damaged
- If your previous U.S. passport was issued more than 15 years ago
- If your name has changed since your U.S. passport was issued and you are unable to legally document your name change
An expedited passport service will help quicken the processing time of the services above.
Embassy and Consulate information is not currently available.