Namibia Visa – How To Apply For Namibian Visa

GENERIC VISA INFORMATIONAre you thinking about traveling to Namibia? You will not need a tourist Namibia visa in order to do so. You will need however, a business Namibia Visa in order to travel to Namibia for business purposes. Also, you should ensure that your passport is up to date and in order before your trip to Namibia.

Regarding your passport, you should make sure that you have a minimum of 3 months validity on your passport. The optimal amount of validity time that should be left on your passport is 6 months. In addition, you should make sure that your passport contains the required amount of blank visa pages before your trip. The recommended amount of blank visa pages that should be in your passport book is (2). Lastly, you should make sure whether or not a transit visa will be required. Usually, when on a flight that stops in another country for a joining flight, you may be asked to provide a transit visa. Inquire with your airline company about the specifics of your flight.

To obtain a business visa, you should provide the following documentations. A Namibia visa application form, your signed United States passport with a minimum of 6 months validity left on it, (2) approved passport photographs, an itinerary or program of your trip, and a business letter will have to be provided as well. The business letter should entail an introduction of the applicant, the type of the business that will be conducted on the trip, and state the type of visa and desirable validity length. Finally, you will have to prove that you have adequate funds for your traveling purposes within the business letter. The letter should be written on the company’s letter head that you are working for.

Namibia Embassy & Consulate Information

Embassy & ConsulateAddressPhone Number
Embassy of Namibia
1605 New Hampshire Ave, N.W.
P.O. Box 953
United States
Consulate General of Namibia
360 Lexington Avenue
Suite 1502
New York
United States

Additional Namibia Information

CurrencyNamibian Dollar (NAD)
ElectricityVoltage: 220 V
Frequency: 50 Hz
Power sockets: type D / M
Country Code+264
Time ZoneWAT (UTC+1)



More Relevant Articles

TSA PreCheck: Is It Worth Getting? What Are Some Benefits Of Getting It?

February 11, 2019 By waleed

The Single Parent's Guide to Getting a Kids Passport

January 11, 2019 By waleed

Keep It Together: 10 Passport Pouches For Travel

January 10, 2019 By waleed

9 Enchanting and Secret Vacation Spots to Travel

November 20, 2018 By waleed

Keeping Your Passport Safe and Other Travel Safety Tips

November 18, 2018 By waleed

Help! What Do I Do About a Lost Passport?

October 24, 2018 By waleed