Tokelau Visa – How To Apply For A Tokelauans Visa
Deciding on a trip to Tokelau? You will not need to obtain a Tokelau visa in order to travel to Tokelau for tourism purposes. However, you will have to obtain a Tokelau visa for business purposes. Also, you should make sure your passport is valid and up to date before your trip to Tokelau. Below is a list of requirements regarding your passport.
Passport Validity- Your passport should be valid for a minimum of 6 months after your intended departure from Tokelau. This will help prevent any issues from arising while your travel.
Blanks Visa Pages- Your passport should have a minimum of (2) blank visa pages to allow for any visa stamps that will be necessary.
Transit Visa- A transit visa may be necessary if you are connecting flights in another country. Some countries will require travelers to have a transit visa while connecting flights in that country. Inquire about your flight details.
Currently, we do not have the exact documents that are needed for a business visa to Tokelau, but we will provide you with what is typically asked for.
- Tokelau visa application form
- Original, signed United State passport
- (2) passport photographs
- An itinerary of your trip
- Proof of yellow fever vaccine
- A business letter that states the type of business that will be conducted, a description of the applicant, the type of visa and validity length desired, and proof of sufficient funds. The letter should be written on the company letterhead.
Tokelau Embassy & Consulate Information
|Embassy & Consulate||Address||Phone Number|
|Embassy of TokelauWashington DC||37 Observatory Circle NW
Washington, D.C. 20008
Additional Tokelau Information
|Capital||Fakaofo largest city in Tokelau, not capital|
|Currency||New Zealand Dollar (NZD)|
|Electricity||Frequency: V50HzVoltage: 220V|