Expedited a Passport at The Atlanta Passport Agency
At the Atlanta Passport Agency, you will be able to obtain an expedited passport at this agency. This agency provides same-day passport service for anyone who is traveling within fourteen business days. They are located in Atlanta Georgia, if you are in need of an urgent passport in Atlanta you could go down to Atlanta GA passport agency, and acquire your United States passport that will be expedited the same day.
To set up an appointment with the Atlanta Passport Agency, you will need to call the State Department at 1.877.487.2778 to set up an appointment. If you are unable to get to the Atlanta Agency, the other option would be to employ the services of a private passport expediting company.
Atlanta Expedited Services
- Passport Renewals
- New Passport
- Damaged Passport
- Child Passport
- Passport Replacement
- Passport Name Change
- Second Passport
Note: To get help from the Atlanta Regional Passport Agency you will need to provide your travel plans showing that you would be traveling within the next 14 days.
Atlanta Passport Agency Address:
230 Peachtree St., Suite 1000
Atlanta, GA 30303
U.S. Department of State
Atlanta Passport Agency
44132 Mercure Cir.
PO Box 1010
Sterling, VA 20166-1010
Hours of Operation:
The Hours of Operation for the Atlanta Passport Agency are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday, 8 A.M. – 3 P.M and Thursday 10 a.m to 3:00 pm
To make an appointment with the Atlanta Passport Agency, just call the State Department at this toll-free number, 1.877.487.2778, and follow the instructions provided by the State Department.
- Passport Expediting Fee of $60.00
- On-time appointments ONLY: If you are 15 min late you would have to reschedule your appointment.
- Your Social Security Number is required
- No one should accompany you during your visit.
Items to bring to your appointment:
- Your appointment confirmation number
- Proof of travel
- Completed Passport Forms
- Required supporting documentation
- A credit/debit card, check, cash, money order, bank draft to cover any expedited service fees.
Actions to take when you arrive:
- Get there early
- Go to floor #10
- Check yourself in and the information desk
- Receive a number from the information desk and wait to be called
- You may be called sooner or later than your expected appointment time.
If you cannot get to the Atlanta Passport Agency you could hire the services of a Passport Expediter to get your passport process quickly.