Honolulu Passport Offices
If you reside in Honolulu, Hawaii, and require a passport, you can schedule an appointment at one of several passport offices. Typically, the processing time for a passport application is between 4-6 weeks. In case of urgent travel within 2-3 weeks, an expedited passport can be requested. In extreme emergencies, there may be options for even quicker service.
Appointments can be scheduled by phone at any time and Spanish language service is also available. For a complete list of passport offices in Hawaii, you could visit the state listing. It is important to keep the above information in mind while applying for a passport.
- Advanced notice appointments are required
- There is no charge for scheduling an appointment
- Application fees are required
- Expedited passports incur an additional fee
- Emergency services are available for extraordinary circumstances
What To Bring to Your Appointment
You will need to bring a completed application and supporting documentation. It’s important to wait until your appointment before signing the passport application. An agent may be required as a witness and you must appear in person. You will also need the following things.
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship: Provide original citizenship documents that may include birth certificates and Social Security cards AND front and back copies.
- Proof of Identity: Again, and original and front and back copy must be presented. I driver’s license generally satisfies this requirement.
- Current Color Photo: A recent 2X2 color image of your face from the front that meets passport standards.
- Payment Method: Check, cash, money order or major credit card are acceptable.
Passport Offices in Honolulu include the following locations.
- Honolulu Passport Agency, located at Prince Jonah Kuhio Kalanianaole Federal Building, 300 Ala Moana Blvd, Suite I-330, 96850.
- U.S. Post Office, located at 3600 Aolele Street, 96820.
- Hawaii State Library, located at 478 S. King Street, 96813.
- Kapiolani Community College (Hospitality Dept.), located at 4303 Diamond Head Road, 96816.
- U. of Hawaii at Manoa, located at 2465 Campus Road, 96822.
For more information, call the toll-free number at 1-877-487-2778.
Honolulu Passport Offices
|Airport - Main Post Office||3600 Aolele St|
|Downtown Honolulu Post Office||335 Merchant St|
|Hawaii Kai Post Office||7040 Hawaii Kai Dr|
|Hawaii State Library||478 S. King St., Federal Documents Section|
|Kapalama Post Office||1271 N King St|
|Kapiolani Community College - Hospitality Dept.||4303 Diamond Head Road, Rm. 112 Olapa Bldg.|
|Makiki Post Office||1111 Lunalilo St|
|University Of Hawaii - Manoa||2465 Campus Road, Bldg. 212 Campus Center|
|Waialae-kahala Post Office||4354 Pahoa Ave|
|Waikiki Post Office||330 Saratoga Rd|