Passport Offices in Honolulu
There are several passport offices in Honolulu, Hawaii, where residents can make an appointment and apply. Having an application processed generally takes 4-6 weeks and you can ask for an expedited passport if you plan to travel within 2-3 weeks. There may be options for quicker service in cases of extreme emergency. Applicants can call and arrange an appointment at any time and Spanish-language service is available. Here are some important parts of the process to keep in mind. For a state listing of passport offices in Hawaii, you could find a complete list here.
- Advanced notice appointments are required
- There is no charge for scheduling an appointment
- Application fees are required
- Expedited passports incur an additional fee
- Emergency services are available for extraordinary circumstances
What To Bring to Your Appointment
You will need to bring a completed application and supporting documentation. It’s important to wait until your appointment before signing the passport application. An agent may be required as a witness and you must appear in person. You will also need the following things.
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship: Provide original citizenship documents that may include birth certificates and Social Security cards AND front and back copies.
- Proof of Identity: Again, and original and front and back copy must be presented. I driver’s license generally satisfies this requirement.
- Current Color Photo: A recent 2X2 color image of your face from the front that meets passport standards.
- Payment Method: Check, cash, money order or major credit card are acceptable.
Passport Offices in Honolulu include the following locations.
- Honolulu Passport Agency, located at Prince Jonah Kuhio Kalanianaole Federal Building, 300 Ala Moana Blvd, Suite I-330, 96850.
- U.S. Post Office, located at 3600 Aolele Street, 96820.
- Hawaii State Library, located at 478 S. King Street, 96813.
- Kapiolani Community College (Hospitality Dept.), located at 4303 Diamond Head Road, 96816.
- U. of Hawaii at Manoa, located at 2465 Campus Road, 96822.
For more information, call the toll-free number at 1-877-487-2778.hi honolulu
Passport Offices in Honolulu, HI
|Airport - Main Post Office||3600 Aolele St,Honolulu,Hawaii,96820-3668||(808) 423-6029|
|Downtown Honolulu Post Office||335 Merchant St,Honolulu,Hawaii,96813-2907||(808) 532-1987|
|Hawaii Kai Post Office||7040 Hawaii Kai Dr,Honolulu,Hawaii,96825-3112||(808) 396-6431|
|Hawaii State Library||478 S. King St., Federal Documents Section,Honolulu,Hawaii,||(808) 586-3477|
|Kapalama Post Office||1271 N King St,Honolulu,Hawaii,96817-3314||(808) 832-0068|
|Kapiolani Community College - Hospitality Dept.||4303 Diamond Head Road, Rm. 112 Olapa Bldg.,Honolulu,Hawaii,||(808) 734-9258|
|Makiki Post Office||1111 Lunalilo St,Honolulu,Hawaii,96822-3956||(808) 532-5689|
|University Of Hawaii - Manoa||2465 Campus Road, Bldg. 212 Campus Center,Honolulu,Hawaii,||(808) 956-7235|
|Waialae-kahala Post Office||4354 Pahoa Ave,Honolulu,Hawaii,96816-5010||(808) 737-8937|
|Waikiki Post Office||330 Saratoga Rd,Honolulu,Hawaii,96815-1945||(808) 973-7515|