Arkansas Passport Center
The Arkansas Passport Center only processes expedited passports. Therefore, you need to show evidence of your emergency international travel which is within 14 business days for the agency to help you.
You must fulfill all of the requirements listed below to be eligible to apply at this passport agency:
- If you are planning to apply, make sure that your international travel is within 14 calendar days. If you have already applied, your international travel should be within 5 calendar days.
- You must be able to provide physical evidence of your international travel, such as printed copies of your flight itinerary, hotel reservation, cruise tickets, or proof of international car insurance.
- You need to pay an additional $60 for expedited processing, along with the regular application fees.
However, if you require a foreign visa, please ensure your appointment date is set within 28 days of your international travel.
Scheduling an Appointment
If you are applying for an expedited passport, simply call the State Department customer service number and make an appointment. The phone number is 1-877-487-2778. This number is for the National Scheduling Center, but you will be able to use this telephone number to schedule an appointment at the Arkansas location.
It is important to book an appointment to have your passport processed at this center.
Arkansas Passport Center Information
191 Office Park Drive
Hot Springs, AR 71913
U.S. Department of State
Arkansas Passport Center
44132 Mercure Cir.
PO Box 1003
Sterling, VA 20166-1003
1-877-487-2778 (National Appointment Center)
Steps to Take When Seeking Expedited Service at Hot Springs Regional U.S. Passport Office:
What to Bring to Your Appointment?
- Appointment Confirmation Number
- Proof of Life or Death Emergency
- Proof of International Travel
- All Application Form(s)
- All Support and Required Documents
- Passport Photo
- Application and Expedite Fee
- Credit Cards
- Cash (Exact Amount No Change Provided)
- Debit or Check Card
- Money Order and Bank Drafts
If you are applying for a child under 16, both parents and child must be present to apply. You must submit documentation that shows parental relationship to that of the child applying for a passport.
What to Do at Your Appointment?
The Arkansas Passport Agency advises you to arrive prior to your appointments to go through security screening. Once you are at the office you should check in with the information window and give them your confirmation number.
Once your number is called you will need to go to the information window where they will review all your documents and discuss your available delivery options for your passport.
Get an Expedited Passport in As Little as 24 Hours
Looking to travel in 30 days? And need to replace your passport, renew passport or get a new passport. U.S. Passport Help Guide provides all passport expediting services with passport services starting as low $199.00Get an Expedited Passport Today!