Chicago Passport Agency
Chicago Passport Agency is located in the Kluczynski Federal Building in Chicago, IL. If you need to get your passport application expedited for an emergency international trip,
and you do not have a passport or your passport is expired.
Be sure when applying at the Chicago Passport Agency to be on time, as being 15 mins late for your appointment would mean you have to reschedule your appointment with the passport agency.
- To schedule an appointment during our operating hours, kindly dial 1-877-487-2778. Please note that there are no fees for appointments, but we are closed on federal holidays.
- If you haven’t applied yet, travel in 14 days. If you have, travel in 5 days.
- Bring printed documents like flight itinerary, hotel reservation, and international car insurance for your international travel.
- In addition to the standard application fees, kindly make a payment of $60 for expedited processing.
- For international travel, schedule your appointment within 14 days before applying. If you’ve already applied, schedule within 5 days. A foreign visa requires an appointment within 28 days of travel.
Scheduling an Appointment
To apply for an expedited passport, you can call the State Department customer service number and schedule an appointment. The phone number is 1-877-487-2778. Although this number is for the National Scheduling Center, you can use it to book your appointment at the Arkansas location with ease.
Address & Phone Number:
Kluczynski Federal Building
230 S. Dearborn Street, 18th Floor
Chicago, IL 60604-1564
U.S. Department of State
Chicago Passport Agency
44132 Mercure Cir.
PO Box 1038
Sterling, VA 20166-1038
There are no public phone numbers for the Chicago Passport Agency. You must call the National Scheduling Center; they are open 24/7.
Phone Number: 1.877.487.2778
When You Arrive
Arrive on time for your appointment, and take the elevator to the 18th Floor of the Kluczynski Federal Building. Once on the 18th Floor, you would see signs to the Chicago Passport Agency and go to the information desk.
Give the receptionist your social security number or your appointment confirmation number. They would then give you a queue number, then wait until your number is called.
Also, you should bring with you a credit card, check, money order, or cash to pay for your application and expediting fees. In addition, you should bring all your documents, proof of travel, your confirmation number, and all completed forms.
The passport agency will be open from 8 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday.
The passport agency will be open from 10:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. on Thursday.
We hope this information has been helpful in assisting you with your passport needs. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or need assistance. Thank you for visiting our website! Have a great day!
Get an Expedited Passport in As Little as 24 Hours
Looking to travel in 30 days? And need to replace your passport, renew passport or get a new passport. U.S. Passport Help Guide provides all passport expediting services with passport services starting as low $199.00Get an Expedited Passport Today!