New Passport – Dev
How to get a passport? The first thing you should check is the criteria listed below to verify the requirements for your new passport. If any of the listed items below are true, you will be able to submit an application form DS-11 application for a new passport. When presenting the application for a new passport, you will need to provide proof of citizenship or naturalization proving you are a U.S. citizen.
How to Get a Passport in 4 Easy Steps:
- Confirm New Passport Eligibility
- Gather Required Documents
- Determine how fast you need to get your new passport
- Depending on how quick you need your passport, you may have to visit the
passport offices or the regional passport agency.
Regular processing can take 4 to 8 weeks If you need your passport within the next 30 days we recommend Fastport Passport. They are able to obtain your passport in as little as ONE business day
GET YOUR PASSPORT EXPEDITED IN AS LITTLE AS 24 HOURS
Looking to travel in 30 days? And need to replace your passport, renew passport or get a new passport. U.S. Passport Help Guide provides all passport expediting services with passport services starting as low $199.00Get Your Passport Now
Confirm New Passport Eligibility
There are different passport requirements which you must satisfy regarding your eligibility to use form DS-11 to obtain a new passport. Rules vary depending on your statuses such as adult or minor. You can get a new passport if any of the followings apply:
- If you are applying for your first U.S. passport
- If your previous U.S. passport was issued when you were under age 16
- If your previous U.S. passport was lost, stolen, or damaged
- If your previous U.S. passport was issued more than 15 years ago
- If your name has changed since your U.S. passport was issued and you are unable to legally document your name change.
Gathering Required Documents for a New Passport
Passport requirements differ according to age. Minors, under the age of 16 must appear with their guardians or with a special parental consent form.
- Complete Passport Application DS-11 but do not sign until in the presence of a passport agent for more information on you could view our passport application section.
- Submit Proof of Citizenship. (this should not be damaged altered or tampered with)
- Provide Proof of Identity you will be required to present the original document and provide a copy of the front and back for submission.
- Provide one Passport Photo. One color photo is required and must comply with the regulations governing passport photos.
- Passport Fee
- Photocopy of ID