Apply for a US Passport – Where Should I Apply for U.S. Passport in Dale City?

Passport Frequently Asked Questions and AnswersQuestion: Hi, I live in Daly City, CA and want to get a passport for myself and my son who is 16. How can I determine where to apply Where do I  apply for a US passport for myself and my son and what must I bring along?

Answer: The city can accept your passport application at the City Clerk’s office located at 333 90th street on the second floor. If you are applying for your son he must be present and both parents must be present. If one parent is not present than the other parent should bring along a State of Consent form. Be sure to bring along all of the required documents.

Where To Apply For Your Passport

The hours for your local office are:

Daly City City Hall

333 90th street on the second floor

Daly City, CA

Monday & Friday  (by appointment only 11:00 AM-3:45 PM)

Tues-Thurs. (11:00 AM-4:00 PM)

You can obtain more information at 650-991-8078

In addition to any passport fees you should be prepared to pay a $25 execution fee in cash.

You can also utilize the services of a professional expeditor service who will arrange to get you your passport and will double check your documents so you have no problems.